Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 June, 04:32
To all you Elon haters:

You’re forgetting one simple thing:

God has the ablity to take any man on earth and change him into the man He needs in order to accomplish His divine plan.

Throwing stones only blocks your ability to see the master plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 10:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Well Doq, you certainly woke em up with that one.
Here is Nana's take on Elon since it seems you managed to get quite a few to chime in.😁
I agree with what Vincent said about him a long time back when he first seemed to come over to this plan, that he hoped that Elon's handlers would be able to keep him focused on the side of good & it seems to be working.
No, I dont remember the EXACT quote (I blame that on being old).

God is the one who decides who he wants to use for what.
Are any of us sinless?

If you dont understand about God's forgiveness, please review the movie, "The Shack" to learn what God thinks of it!

We are all his children, please try to remember that. I know we tend to point out everyone else's sins and some corrupt ppl need to be pointed out and brought to justice, but in all cases God chooses his own servants & is the only one that sits in final judgment. Elon will answer to God for what ever choices he makes as will I mine.Seems to be on task so far.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
I don't pay that much attention...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I do get a few laughs though...
10:47 PM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it