Doq Holliday @doqholliday
To all you Elon haters:

You’re forgetting one simple thing:

God has the ablity to take any man on earth and change him into the man He needs in order to accomplish His divine plan.

Throwing stones only blocks your ability to see the master plan.
04:32 PM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
10 January, 09:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
...right into that meat suit☀️💎👈🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
10 January, 09:51
I agree wholeheartedly! People… We also have to accept that alot of these people are playing a role in order for “The Plan” to work out the way it was designed to. Some people are white hats appearing to be grey or black hats. Sometimes you must play along to get along and when the moment is ripe, you make your move. I personally believe there are many good guys playing a bad guy role in order to take this very deep and vast cabal down. As Q stated… What makes for a good movie?! Good actors!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 January, 07:15
I'm surprised I don't see a comment from me here.

Preach. 🕶

Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
15 June, 01:04
Amen without the dark ones none of us would recognize the light and we ARE all God's creations even the baddies. oneness master this concept and you will stop killing spiders in your house hahahahaha

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 June, 09:14
Amen

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 June, 09:14
Amen

jaq anon @jaq
05 June, 04:10
God is being name-dropped a lot lately. Weird

Law & Physics @physics171
05 June, 03:40
Military can also make deals for traitors to follow a script or do not pass go and go to a tribunal for executions???

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 June, 03:35
so very true

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
02 June, 11:34
I never noticed the upside down cross under the car before?

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
02 June, 03:55
The Movie is playing out exactly as it needs to 🎥

Francisca Rod @Frannie
02 June, 08:25
beautifully said!! ❤🙏 Love is a powerful energy!! God is Good!! whoever God uses to turn our ship around so the future of our children is safe, is Love Love Love!!!

... ... @Trader_Kev
02 June, 05:52
doc u right but i still hate this dude.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 June, 11:39
Critically thinking about issues is now throwing stones?🤔

Everyone has the right to their own opinion, their own path. Yes, even Musk.

I don't believe anyone here is forgetting about their faith. The pronoun may be wrong, however.

But if you can show me one psychiatrist who says that sociopaths can change, please do. I have a healthy distrust of Musk. Trust needs to be EARNED.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
01 June, 11:19
We should remember in the Bible, how God used theives, murders, tax collectors, liars etc...God can turn anyone around and use them for His purpose for good!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 10:44
Well Doq, you certainly woke em up with that one.
Here is Nana's take on Elon since it seems you managed to get quite a few to chime in.😁
I agree with what Vincent said about him a long time back when he first seemed to come over to this plan, that he hoped that Elon's handlers would be able to keep him focused on the side of good & it seems to be working.
No, I dont remember the EXACT quote (I blame that on being old).

God is the one who decides who he wants to use for what.
Are any of us sinless?

If you dont understand about God's forgiveness, please review the movie, "The Shack" to learn what God thinks of it!

We are all his children, please try to remember that. I know we tend to point out everyone else's sins and some corrupt ppl need to be pointed out and brought to justice, but in all cases God chooses his own servants & is the only one that sits in final judgment. Elon will answer to God for what ever choices he makes as will I mine.Seems to be on task so far.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
01 June, 10:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't pay that much attention...😂😂😂

I do get a few laughs though...

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 June, 10:28
We’re supposed to think for ourselves.So I’m thinking. And I don’t like what I see. He’s going to need to show us something else. And until he does I’m still suspicious of him. What he has shown this far is questionable. So I read what you’re saying is for us to except him on blind faith. I only except God on blind faith. No one else.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 June, 10:29
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
accept not except

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
01 June, 10:36
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
trust no one...

but I get the gut feeling he is ok...

But I do remember the lithium pump and DUMP days...
Not into Bitcoin...
or rockets...

so besides that...lol

I don't know that much about him...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 June, 10:21
God hates being mocked

01 June, 10:27
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
God will expose every LIAR and Elon tops the list. Moon Boy I call him. Builds cars in tents and married a satanist. Never seen him give a penny to help anyone. He is Barnum Bailey on meth. Total moron CIA puppet nobody. By playing the God card I will tell you he has been to Epstein Island and has 0 chance . F off !

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
01 June, 11:07
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Not sure your assessments, conclusions will serve your or 🇺🇸's interests.
As far as GOD's concerned,
Jesus said LYING AGAINST the HOLY SPIRIT*
is the ONLY unforgivable SIN,
tho HARMING defenseless LITTLES'll
earn MISCREANTS something worse than
"cement galoshes". **

For US, any who "HAVE LEFT ALL to FOLLOW",
its "FORGIVE, as we also need the Savior's unmerited FAVOR lavished on us." ***

Just FYI: My relationship w/ GOD ALMIGHTY improved when I got really sarcastic w/ HIM.
I was expecting punishment. Being in need is wearying.
Take your grief to the SAVIOR without delay.

He's been called WORSE names by smarter,
more respectable people than you or me.

*Mark 3:29
**Luke 17:2
***Matt.6:7-15

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 June, 10:22
With the latest meat crisis, we need some meat on that bone DOQ. 😎👍

01 June, 10:35
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
🤑i trust none of this . Replacing a beast system with a beast system?

Krysti Lewis @Crushie
01 June, 07:21
i agree

katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
01 June, 06:54
WE ARE CREATORS WE CAN CREATE, AS WE HAVE BEEN CREATED, WE CAN WITH OUR EMOTIONS, WITH OUR GOOD DEEDS, WITH OUR HUMILITY, WITH BELIEF WITH THE OPPOSITE, cause a chemical explosion (like the age eclipse) because in all this it creates energy (LIGHT) to the outside in electromagnetic waves and it can AFFECT, CREATE EVERYTHING around us EVERY LOVE, PAIN, ADJECTION together become a natural particle accelerator of beings and electrons (helium, plasma). The plasma has energy that a body has when it moves and produces matter.There are two types of kinetic energies, the metaphorical motion energy and the rotational kinetic energy, the which are denoted by ΚΕ 🐸 #QKek = KINETIC ENERGY & When atoms or chemical roots acquire electrons, then form negative ions electric charge.This type of ions are called #anions =Qanon extraterrestrial organisms, celestial On the contrary when atoms or chemical radicals lose electrons, then are converted to cations, i.e. with a positive electric charge

katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
02 June, 03:47
In response katerina_kat QZ Ventouri to his Publication
There are two types of kinetic energy, the metaphorical kinetic energy and the rotational kinetic energy, which are denoted by ΚΕ 🐸 # QKek = KINETIC ENERGY ⭐🛸🐸 and When atoms or chemical roots are obtained
electrons then form ions with an electric charge. This type of ion
are called #anion = Qanon extraterrestrial organisms, celestial On the contrary when atoms or
Chemical radicals lose electrons
are transformed into cations = reptiles🐉, under the earth.
#We are the people =we are creators,natural particle accelerator
#QKek =kinetic energy 🐸
#QDrop solar,=Helium,creature💦☀️⭐
#QANON =ion atom anion👽🛸

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
01 June, 06:13
My opinion..I think Elon was in the dep state..got blackmailed..and now working for Trump. So turned White hat. do what we say or hang....Elon is important for our future i think.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
01 June, 05:55
According to the Bible there is 1 unforgivable sin. Every other sin can be forgiven with a repentant heart but that doesnt mean there are no consequences for those sins. God is light and light exposes darkness. Gods children need to shine His light as well. For evil to triumph, good people need to do nothing. If Elon has committed evil crimes.. those should be brought to light and there should be consequences. And yet God can forgive him and save his soul.. as long as its not unforgivable.

Lanz Peterson @Outtatime369
01 June, 05:55
Yes. God changed me into the man I AM today.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 June, 05:50
I go on vibes ...... don't "hate" the guy but I don't get a great vibe. I do think he is an extremely intelligent individual.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
01 June, 05:47
ABSOLUTE TRUTH...Thank YOU, Doq, here's your virtual HUG

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 June, 05:47
I don't know if I like him or not. Doesn't matter. God could have changed Hillary, Obama, or Hitler and he chose not to. That doesn't mean that evil isn't part of the plan because you can't have one without the other. That said, Elon appears to have a few screws loose. Maybe send in a mechanic, Sears repair guy, or something ???? IDK, just a thought.

arba happihr @arba
01 June, 10:53
In response Made In America to her Publication
I thought God gave us minds to use, and free will to use them.. We definitely do know the difference between right and wrong..

Desert Dog @Zippydog
01 June, 05:34
What you say is true. I am a rough, flawed individual that considers myself a strong patriot and warrior for God. However, being cautious and suspicious in the middle of a global shit storm is not throwing stones it's just using your noggin. The truth will reveal itself, guaranteed!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
01 June, 05:43
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Yeah and whoopin someone's ass in the middle of a planned-demic while protecting your family is perfectly acceptable. We can talk and chew gum at the same time (well...............most people anyway).

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 June, 05:16
💯👊🏾