My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
Dear God,
You probably look down and think what has happened to this beautiful world. Lord, please stop the hate, the indifference, the senseless acts, the separation. I pray for healing and peace to cover our land and to be given to every person who walks this earth.
Please hear our cry and answer our prayers. Amen
I pray that everyone has a blessed evening. May God Bless and Protect You All

FlotusMelaniaTrump
07:07 PM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Babyjoe_tweeters in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 June, 01:30
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Heavenly Father please hear our prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 01:31
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
YES, AMEN!
❤👊❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
02 June, 01:28
Amen, may the Light of Christ touch every Patriot & let the love grow bigger everyday. God Bless our mission to save the Children & Humanity.

02 June, 01:30
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
BLESS❤👊❤

Charissma _15 @Riley
02 June, 01:18
Father God I stand in agreement of this prayer, in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen🙏❤🌍

02 June, 01:21
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Amen❤👊❤

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
01 June, 08:12
Pedo signs flying on the carnival flags, time to tear her down

01 June, 08:48
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Indeed and a monolyth as well on the left.
Bigly symbolic from Archilect and tweeted today.