Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 June, 06:41
Almighty God

I thank You sooo much

When the enemy attacks Gods Warriors we stand together in truth and fight against it.

We rebuke you in the Mighty Name of Jesus
I command you to Hell
GO TO HELL
You cannot harm us or break up our friendship
We are Spiritual sisters
We are Warriors
You have no power on us or in us

@H_Yarnlover67

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
01 June, 06:56
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I am in agreement with this powerful word! WE ARE SISTERS TO INFINITY!! satan has NO POWER OF ME & SISTER, SO 🤪 !! You can't change a sisterhood of LOVE! ❤️
IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY,
AMEN!🙏🕊️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 June, 07:00
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
He tried by changing your words. I screen shot this before you deleted it. We were/are on the phone as you wrote this and you read it back to me the way you wrote it.
satan changed your words in the posting

I rebuke you satan in the Mighty name of Jesus
07:01 PM - Jun 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
01 June, 07:03
Amen & Amen 🙏🕊️✝️

01 June, 07:04
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Our prayers together were HOT against this

01 June, 07:01
No power satan...

01 June, 07:41