Only people mentioned by Dreamer1745 in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 June, 01:18
In response Dreamer1745 to her Publication
Badge of honor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
03 June, 09:48
🤣😂🤣 - Damn, those were the good ol days. I haven't been called that since my final boot from Twitter on January 8th.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
03 June, 01:17
simple minds ...

I am a proud Q-tard!

"one day they will hang their heads in shame" comes to mind.

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
02 June, 08:25
Everyday for me Fren😂

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 June, 08:03
Wear it like a badge of honor! 😊

Patriot ALBlank5 @ALBlank5
02 June, 10:27
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
That's what i was going to say. 🤗 Pick a lane, people. 💖

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
01 June, 07:04
Big Honor Have A Shirt Printed...............KEK

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 June, 09:25
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
I am loving this idea! Especially to wear once the shit hits the fan! You should patent it! On the back of mine I want I told you so!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 June, 06:50
😂 That’s one I haven’t heard yet!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
01 June, 06:49
by a Patrot I bet...

I hope they don't move on to what I've been called...
for having my say...

Got to watch those
Patrots...