Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 02:55
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
I know I may be a bit odd. BUT God told me as I was walking up to vote. TRUMP LANDSLIDE< then He told me special marks, saw Trump then a squiggly Biden like when a tv gets bad reception, then Trump back. NO kidding. Told me the machines were used in Argentina and other places, and the folks were acting SO skittish, IN a church did not feel very churchy, def more sneaky mason feeling. A heaviness over that area for good reason. Wanted to punch the little mason shit who smirked and said HERE it is your vote, but desisted and walked out. GAVE them the BIDNESS messing with them, like WHO makes these machines, HEY what does this part do. ETC< they were all so nervous acting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
01 June, 03:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Be it from good or evil in nature, most people don't recognize the interactions we have w/spiritual beings. Naturally they see and/or hear these beings, yet they just don't seem to understand and/or miss the signs all together. Your understanding of the spirit world becomes much clearer when you have a good relationship with GOD. There is nothing odd about the truth๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396