Joe Olvey @jolvey99
29 May, 09:13
Patriots. Is it wrong that I think most all of my friends are idiots because they are too uncomfortable talking about; V[x] shedders, the jab is poison, pedos run our country, the Pope is a pedo, 80% of our budget is laundered out of this market by politicians, etc? Serious question because I can not hold back anymore and can't tolerate appeasing the sheep any more? I am losing friends and family right and left. I cannot tolerate appeasing the BS anymore and I have reached a point where I respond honestly. I have tolerated the BS in the spirit of keeping the peace thus far but I can no longer play along and they are offended beyond belief with truth bombs. Have you guys experienced this? I feel like I am the only one in my circle that is aware of what is going on and it is a true mind fQQk. Please let me know if you experience the same. Feeling a bit cra-cra here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Ranes @Cranes5
i spend much more time alone because of that! They are terrified! i am a 76 year old woman and have seen it before! when I got divorced in the 70s, my married friends dropped me because they were afraid I would go after their husbands! Stupid thought! I was living in DC when the aids epidemic started and read about a woman who had a baby that had to have a blood transfusion and because of that became infected with aids! Her husband left her because he couldn’t deal with it, fortunately the gay community helped her raise that child! Stupid fear stupid thoughts Stupid people! Throughout my life I’ve seen it over and over again and it always seems to surprise me! I think I was born to help change the world I think you were too so stand your ground fight for truth we will win this war!
11:27 AM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cranes5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Ranes, click on at the bottom under it