Only people mentioned by JulieB in this post can reply
Victoria Zink @VZink61
03 June, 07:09
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Read this to my 18 year old...

Says, "That is how I feel about race, too. We are just people!"

We all could really learn a few things from this generation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
01 June, 02:01
My first apartment in Chicago was in the part of the city known as "Boys Town." (officially Lake View East) The pride parade route went past where I lived. 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Boe @JulieB
01 June, 02:04
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
You have my deepest sympathies. Those things can be so nasty & it especially infuriates me when they involve little kids.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
01 June, 01:12
💯👊🏾

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 June, 11:55
Pfffffffffft after my shit choices in men, I would have been fine solo. APPARENTLY. lol

Julie Boe @JulieB
01 June, 11:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Oh boy, can I relate to this. "The only thing worse than being alone is wishing that you were."

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
01 June, 11:15
Yes