John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
31 May, 10:58
Truth. It is a very funny thing with most people.

Many say they want to know the truth but they truly do not, they don't have time for it.
They want to hear the answers they already have in their heads confirmed. That is why you have so many people who follow and believe the scammers on Youtube. Have you not understood yet that the truth does not get told? If it does it only goes to those who already know it. These people know everything about you and I mean everything. You freely tell them. There are others out there that know what is going on, that know that horrible things are coming our way. They also know not to fear it. They know because they spend the time to know. Most everyone in this world wants a sound bite. This is so much bigger than a sound bite or America or who runs what country. Not ONE single one of those things matter. Not one. I have told you only few things that are being hid but there is so much more, but you have to put in the work. Will you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
31 May, 11:11
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
well it would be nice if those who know would point those who don't in the right direction otherwise you're just like them, keeping truth from others under the guise of them looking themselves. where the hell is anyone supposed to start? just help each other. its up to the other person to use their discernment but lay down facts, dont hoard them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelby Hinton @Shelbseekstruth
Honestly, I would say the bible. That is the best place to start. We have been taught to try understand it figuratively, but read it for what it is. Pray to the Lord God to guide you and give you discernment, in the name of Jesus.
12:59 AM - Jun 01, 2021
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Shelbseekstruth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shelby Hinton, click on at the bottom under it