John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Truth. It is a very funny thing with most people.

Many say they want to know the truth but they truly do not, they don't have time for it.
They want to hear the answers they already have in their heads confirmed. That is why you have so many people who follow and believe the scammers on Youtube. Have you not understood yet that the truth does not get told? If it does it only goes to those who already know it. These people know everything about you and I mean everything. You freely tell them. There are others out there that know what is going on, that know that horrible things are coming our way. They also know not to fear it. They know because they spend the time to know. Most everyone in this world wants a sound bite. This is so much bigger than a sound bite or America or who runs what country. Not ONE single one of those things matter. Not one. I have told you only few things that are being hid but there is so much more, but you have to put in the work. Will you?
10:58 AM - May 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Tyrannosaurus Rex @T_Rex
31 May, 09:44
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
The truth is very difficult to take in. There have been so many lies to cover up lies, that "they" create more lies and finding the opening to get out and realize, 99% of what we have been told and taught by man is a lie. Listen to your "gut" instinct, once you start seeing the truth, you crave it as we are supposed to. Good job brother. Great job my friend. I still have your back Patriot!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
31 May, 03:10
(didn't mean to send yet)
and I like Precious Light below WILL do the work--as challenging as it may be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 May, 03:08
Ditto the post below (below mine below)....I want to know the truth (even if I have a difficult time handling it) and I, like

31 May, 01:42
Yes, I agree w comment below--would be nice if those in the know could point to direction for those of us who are trying to learn. Tons of info out there--mis/disinfo mixed in w bits of truth. Why not just point us to the meat of things so we can be better prepared. So many posts saying horrid things ahead but don't be afraid--almost seems like an oxymoron. I'm not fearful but many are and I have neither the insights nor knowledge to reassure others--or even point them to some truths as I'm one of the "conspiracy theorists" Still spreading love, kindness, compassion but more truthful info would sure be helpful. Where are the White Hats/Trump/Global Alliance/Good nonterrestrials in all this?? Many saying we have already won, trust the plan, etc. but your post certainly leaves me wondering. Not trying to be difficult--I've been a truth seeker my entire adult life (decades) which is often a lonely life as others see truth tellers as "conspiracy theorists"

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
31 May, 02:14
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I agree. it is difficult to determine what is the truth and what it false. I tread lighting as I not sure where to look to give me the straight up facts. Any help or where to look would be much appreciated. i WANT to know the truth. It is time for no more lies!! Yes Sir I will do the work.....

01 June, 05:25
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Humanity has survived what is coming more than once. We are going to do it again. There is a much bigger picture surrounding what I have already said. It is way deeper. I will need you to find the road yourself but I will point the way.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 11:23
Dr. Salla research on the 159 Antartic Treaty ... long/ short of it ... there are humans and mankind (genetically dna altered for generations) those who did not volunteer to come here to help care for humanity can be easily mind-controlled (MK Ultra).
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Salla - Antarctica's Hidden History - YouTube

In 1955, as a result of a secret agreement reached between theEisenhower Administration and a German breakaway group inAntarctica, a transnational corporate ...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 11:14
SOMEONE please answer me this :
Why are we allowing censorship?
NO signs being posted / plastered to public walls - n o t h i n g
--- no protests
--- still on twitter? ... why???
--- still on FB? ... why???

Why are we allowing fraud to go unchecked?

Is this not the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave?
WHERE is my country ???????

01 June, 05:27
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
That is a good question, I will help you find that answer.

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
31 May, 11:11
well it would be nice if those who know would point those who don't in the right direction otherwise you're just like them, keeping truth from others under the guise of them looking themselves. where the hell is anyone supposed to start? just help each other. its up to the other person to use their discernment but lay down facts, dont hoard them.

Shelby Hinton @Shelbseekstruth
01 June, 12:59
In response Just Jana to her Publication
Honestly, I would say the bible. That is the best place to start. We have been taught to try understand it figuratively, but read it for what it is. Pray to the Lord God to guide you and give you discernment, in the name of Jesus.

01 June, 05:37
In response Just Jana to her Publication
This is why I waited. People had to get sick of constantly hearing its happening. That is their way of draining you of hope. There are things happening but you will only find out about it later. Had I told you 3 or 6 months ago no one would have even looked at this twice. You had to be ready. This information has been out for years now, available to the public, it was just looked past. They trained people to be force fed information, no one wanted to do their own research. Now that has changed. Now is when people want real truth no matter if it is good or bad. It is time to start learning.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
31 May, 11:08
🙏🏻🙏🏻

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
31 May, 11:04
Yes. Thank you.

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
I pray you do!

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
31 May, 11:00
Words of Wisdom being said here in the above post. WWG1WGAWW

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Right on!