Mindful Soul @Mindfulsoul
31 May, 10:31
10,000 Canadian doctors say the global pandemic is a scam.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
31 May, 10:42
In response Mindful Soul to her Publication
Great find! ThanQ. Still can't post truth on FB, just got a warning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mindful Soul @Mindfulsoul
Same .... I just cant wait for the truth to finally come to "EVERYONES" ears.
11:29 PM - May 31, 2021
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mindfulsoul in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
31 May, 11:34
In response Mindful Soul to her Publication
Pls, share your thoughts with me on this one; I'm thinking that these *vax were mostly intercepted by white Hats, cuz it all just doesn't makes sense to me that knowing beforehand about this ^demic that they would continue this roll out or they would be just as guilty. Knowing how the sleepers would be paranoid about the *V, the only solution was to come up with a *vax to calm the sleepers. Then, all will be revealed including big pharma. Thoughts?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 May, 11:50
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Thought about that, as some vaxxers don't seem to be negatively affected at all, while others are incapacitated or dying.
Hoping that's what Trump meant when he said the military would be sent to distribute the vax quickly. Praying they're getting a placebo out to as many of the sleepers as possible 🙏