Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 12:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yall remember the after party is at Nana's on Tim's Ford Lake in Middle TN it is BYOB party (Bring your own Boat)
Lake is 1 hour from Nashville with plenty of hotels & campgrounds in the area.
Lots to do in Nashville as well.
Marinas at the lake, a few cabins on the lake, and a couple of lake restaurants with Nashville close by.
We are going to have a WONDERFUL TIME!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
31 May, 09:58
❤️I LOVE our PRESIDENT DJT❤️ Hoping to see more action as we roll into JUNE 2021. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 May, 07:00
I Love You All 🙏🇺🇸🦅.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 May, 07:36
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
And we love him! :)

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 May, 04:34
I AM HERE IN TEXAS BUT I AM THERE IN SPIRIT !!!! WWG1WGA WW

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
31 May, 06:19
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Me too. In spirit. From Alberta.

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
31 May, 08:14
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I am in Texas too, Austin. Need a travel buddy. message me if can do so.