MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
26 January, 10:42
๐Ÿ”ดThe commander of the National Guard is General Michael Flynn, and his brother is the commander of the U.S army.
The ruler of the country is the U.S army until March 5.
Imagine what would happen if these two people didn't accept Biden as president.
Don't forget that Michael Flynn is also the Q leader.

Enjoy the show ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿฟ
Trust the plan๐Ÿ˜‰
===========================
๐Ÿ†” https://t.me/Hsretoucher

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starseed Q.. @StarseedQ
26 January, 11:45
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I agree with the majority here. WeGo family pride themselves with sharing TRUTH. I remember when I began on there constantly being asked for source unless it was a meme or my opinion. You say you have only shared but what stands out is the comment you have made that is not based on fact. We all must do what Q tells us to do. Im constantly reminding my friends of this. Dont become sheep ourselves by simply beleieving anything we see shared even by someone we beleive knows more. We then FAIL as the digital warriors we claim to be sharing stuff we having validated we are no better than MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by StarseedQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starseed Q.., click on at the bottom under it