MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
🔴The commander of the National Guard is General Michael Flynn, and his brother is the commander of the U.S army.
The ruler of the country is the U.S army until March 5.
Imagine what would happen if these two people didn't accept Biden as president.
Don't forget that Michael Flynn is also the Q leader.

Enjoy the show 🐸 🍿
Trust the plan😉
===========================
🆔 https://t.me/Hsretoucher
10:42 AM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Starseed Q.. @StarseedQ
26 January, 11:45
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I agree with the majority here. WeGo family pride themselves with sharing TRUTH. I remember when I began on there constantly being asked for source unless it was a meme or my opinion. You say you have only shared but what stands out is the comment you have made that is not based on fact. We all must do what Q tells us to do. Im constantly reminding my friends of this. Dont become sheep ourselves by simply beleieving anything we see shared even by someone we beleive knows more. We then FAIL as the digital warriors we claim to be sharing stuff we having validated we are no better than MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starseed Q.. @StarseedQ
26 January, 11:46
In response Starseed Q.. to her Publication
having = havent validated

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Bustard @KiwisAngel61
26 January, 11:39
you know that if Biden were truly in charge of anything these two would not be in the positions they are in lol i gotta get more popcorn this movie is getting too good🤣🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Sweet Liberty @realSweetLiberty
26 January, 11:30
General Daniel R. Hokanson serves as the 29th Chief of the National Guard

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
26 January, 08:26
The commander of the National Guard is General Michael Flynn
Source? Gen. Michael Flynn is retired right?

Out there Or not @outthereornot
26 January, 08:24
# Fooked

26 January, 05:56
the link to his channel is posted above

26 January, 05:56
as u see, i am not the author of this post. but i like to share information & ppl can see all viewpoints & find wat resonates with them. Hsretoucher is a respected anon & i value his opinions, which is why i shared this

26 January, 11:31
All of us are supposed to be vetting information before we post it. Otherwise, we are fake news.

26 January, 11:32
Plus, your name is Truthseeker..so..seek the truth first, please!

Cathy Ross @CathyR
26 January, 02:02
I agree with @zack_attack - when I research Chief of National Guard, their website says General Daniel R. Hokanson is the head of National Guard. I think it's important to verify before making statements, especially during these times.

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
26 January, 11:12
It's highly possible for Flynn to be on the Q team, but asserting he is the leader is conjecture. My personal research highly suggests someone else.