Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thanks for praying with us tonight.
We can manifest our future. A beautiful future in God's will.

Please realize if you are new to this that every human on this planet has a direct internal connection to God.

Increase your vibrations, cleanse your pineal grand and find it.
There is a huge amount of information online to help direct you on how to do this. Many here that have already started this are more than willing to share their experiences.
It is time we take back our country and our planet and evolve to higher dimensions in God's will.

We say this same prayer and manifestation every night because that is how this works. Manifesting (co-creating) is what some might say similar to setting goals and continuing to work towards that same goal.

We have to see it as tho it is already real & already happened & we just have to get to it.

Much love
Nana
09:38 PM - May 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 May, 10:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i want to raise my frequency, my health, my connection with God💙ty for sharing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 11:56
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 May, 12:04
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Ask in Jesus' Name, and So It Will Be, The Way will become Simple to see, just keep going, everyday, Praise God, Thank Him for Everything, Every Morning Talk to him as You rise, as You heal and become, You may be twisted up at times by what others do and say, surround Yourself with that which Your hearts wants, stay the course, keep asking Jesus to lead, after a short time all this will begin just happening, Your heart will heal, Your mind will unwind, Your steps will be in line, and before You know You are attuned, then stay right there, walking it out, as Others see, seed them well, and blooms will be plenty, as they begin to spring. God Bless You Sister, I Love You So Very Much. Love is Power, Thankfulness is Key, Jesus is they Way, and Yes Our Father will be coming.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 May, 10:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
humanity and spirituality🕊💙love this