Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
30 May, 03:34
[Forwarded from KanekoaTheGreat]
[ Photo ]
Twitter suspended the INVENTOR of mRNA technology for saying that vaccinated persons could shed the spike protein.

Subscribe: KanekoaTheGreat
https://t.me/familyman2018...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Combs @RobCombs
i was asking questions and got sentto Jacks office for a bit
03:40 PM - May 30, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RobCombs in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
30 May, 03:49
In response Robert Combs to his Publication
IDK if you got your question answered, but the symptoms for the fake plan-dem-ic, co-vi-d are parallel to flu and common cold. So, those two illnesses were 'cured' with the onset of last years "new" illness season. (All statistics from those two were "tossed" into the pile of the "new" illness).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Combs @RobCombs
30 May, 03:51
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
I know i was just trying to get some libs to answer it, they couldn't so they reported my comment

Robert Combs @RobCombs
30 May, 03:52
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
Im always trolling the trolls if you wanna follow me and join sometime blaze0497