Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
25 January, 11:56
Idk if ya'll have ventured over to telegram yet, but our President statted posting again tonight over there ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AZvette Girl @AZNan
26 January, 12:26
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
just got booted off Twitmo...I am having a hard time figuring out telegram and finding folks. It's not user friendly enough...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 12:33
In response AZvette Girl to her Publication
I had a hard time at first too. Make sure you are using the app, not the website. Go to your "chats" button at the bottom of the screen. Swipe up for a search bar (that's the part that had me stumped), then search for your desired channels. I can post a list of ones to follow, but the most important ones are Lin Wood Speaks Truth and Donald J Trump, of course 😉

If you continue tonhave a hard time, just come to my page. I'll be sure to post all the important stuff to keep yall up to date! ❤️

Justa Mustardseed @JustaMustardSeed13
26 January, 12:38
hi. is there am anonup app? if so where can i find it? thanks in advance😊

26 January, 12:41
In response Justa Mustardseed to her Publication
No anonup app, but @administrator made a post saying there is a way you can save the website to your screen like an app. I, personally, am not tech savy enough so I am just ysing the website. There is, however, a Telegram app.

Justa Mustardseed @JustaMustardSeed13
Thank you so very much! i do have telegram🐸
11:14 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by JustaMustardSeed13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justa Mustardseed, click on at the bottom under it