Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
Idk if ya'll have ventured over to telegram yet, but our President statted posting again tonight over there ❤️
11:56 PM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Sherry Stalcup @sstalcup2000
26 January, 03:25
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Sarah has my vote for sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 03:27
In response Sherry Stalcup to her Publication
I would love to have a Gov like her! I'm hoping for Doug Collins in GA. Either way, Kemp's gotta go 🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AZvette Girl @AZNan
26 January, 12:26
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
just got booted off Twitmo...I am having a hard time figuring out telegram and finding folks. It's not user friendly enough...

26 January, 12:33
In response AZvette Girl to her Publication
I had a hard time at first too. Make sure you are using the app, not the website. Go to your "chats" button at the bottom of the screen. Swipe up for a search bar (that's the part that had me stumped), then search for your desired channels. I can post a list of ones to follow, but the most important ones are Lin Wood Speaks Truth and Donald J Trump, of course 😉

If you continue tonhave a hard time, just come to my page. I'll be sure to post all the important stuff to keep yall up to date! ❤️