Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
30 May, 12:46
Official..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by lovemesomecowboys in this post can reply
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
31 May, 12:21
In response round em up head em out to her Publication
iThat was at start when the vax was checked by military and more corrupt people needed to be sucked..The medbeds will fix and problems,but you must remember people always were given the choice and there was heaps of info getting out about vaccines..In Australia where i am there is anyway.People had the choice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
31 May, 12:30
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Not here in liberal Fort Collins. There was so much contention that no one could talk about it, even at church. And if you remember we were masked. I was driven away from my job. People were so angry with me for not getting vaxed. I was asked by management and when I said I was not getting it, everyone quit talking to me and mocking me for my sources. It was cruel and unexpected. So I quit. Now I have sadness over leaving my job, but it was unbearable.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
31 May, 12:48
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
A choice between basically two lies...

Is that really a choice...???

Is that what choice actually means...???

Because if it is...
then it certainly belongs with that other weird word thrown around called freedom...

there's never really been real choice that I know of...
Somehow the only way you ever will get choice or freedom...
is if you conform...

So...
"You have these choices...
and if you agree... to those given choices...
We will give you freedom
to do what we say...
is acceptable..."

that's the Horse and the Shit...

you will choose to run our wheel...
and we will give you what we tell you to call freedom... to make what we dictate is your choice...
now pick a choice

yeah naah