John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
22 May, 02:02
The Time magazine covers of what is to come. Pic 2 at the bottom middle.
A. As the storm is on it's way it will become very hot.
B. As it arrives the facing part of the earth will burn to ash.
C. There will be massive waves that will sweep across the world destroying most of what has not been burned. America is one of the best places to be. Greenland is also, that is why Trump wanted to buy it. Few other places will survive. This is why they want America. Why they want to give it to them.
D. The children will be saved and shown the glory of God. A new world will begin.

Pic 3. Starring into the sun. Two have turned against evil, two stand with it. Dark to light.
Pic 4. One of the places humanity survived in during the last storm. Also places like PETRA and this list of tunnels that were created in Turkey. https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
22 May, 10:25
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
this is very disconserting. First, I thought there would never be another flood to destroy the Earth and those who dwell there?
Second, my wife is from the Philippines and her family is still there. they have 3 urns of ashes waiting to bury from last year. Another brother is in hospital now and had emergency surgery and will resume cancer treatment that was halted last year causing the cancer to go from his lungand spread to his brain.
I find no comfort thinking they will all perish because they were not able to come to America. This is not Mercy or Compassion or Love as I know it. This i cannot accept!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
29 May, 10:55
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
There are many places besides America that will survive, America is just one of the best atm. I am also speaking of on surface survival. The tunnels that exist are even better than staying above ground.
As for another flood, God said HE would never flood the earth again, never is it said that satan, who has reign over the earth right now wouldn't. Beyond that it is not an earth destroying flood it just turns billions into a few million. Maybe even less. It is not even close to Noah.
God's will be done no matter what the outcome is.

Watching & Waiting @batedbreath2fly
i watched that video you speak of. Doesn’t the western half of the U.S. become flooded from the two mile high wave caused by an earthquake in the Pacific and then it all freezes over? And the central plains just flood? Maybe I watched an outdated video? I live 13 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Where should I take my family? Isn’t this why you mentioned in a previous post that many people are buying property in Denver? Thanks in advance for your reply! Glad to see you tonight!
11:57 PM - May 29, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by batedbreath2fly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Watching & Waiting, click on at the bottom under it