Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
15 May, 08:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 May, 09:19
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Dead man walking if the world finds out about the truth with this man. He will never be able to be in a public place again and the same for all DS bueraucrates.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 08:09
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

29 May, 08:12
And so it begins .

29 May, 08:12
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better believe it and a double Amen from me. Thank God its finally happening and what an appropriate weekend being Memorial Day to Honor All Who Died for Our Country.
08:15 PM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
29 May, 09:01
Read a Dr's write up..stopped..said Jabbed will be in trouble into 3 to 6 months.

I realize their contaminating those around them..but I feel so sad!
Realize you can choose for someone else....
Storm...I am thankful for eyes to see and ears to hear!
I PRAY for Discernment I ask for what He wants me to do to see...

Scripture says People don't believe because of Pride...Didn't see that till I asked why!
It matters who you hang with...rather be alone IRON SHARPENS IRON, even if it's the Word and not another person.

I am PRAYING FOR THOSE JABBED.

29 May, 09:03
I am too. I have family that took it and its very very sad.

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 May, 11:17
Most of the people in my family have gotten the jab. I fear for them but also have noticed that I get sick after being with some of them. I guess this is part of the pain they spoke of?? I'm praying and asking God to help us all.