Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
29 May, 10:38
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
I wish I could hug them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
29 May, 09:09
Once people find out that our leaders purposefully caused these wars and our loved ones didnt have to die, it will get ugly. I'm ready to support and make sure people know tue truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 May, 08:05
I stood honor guard for many funerals. I cried, I will not lie. Even seeing this picture....Must be dusty in this room, my eyes .... I was a combat medic for several years. This needs to end.

Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
29 May, 08:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
It really does !!! We have had enough now ...

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
29 May, 08:05
devastating!

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
29 May, 08:01
End the wars! #DefundGovernment

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
29 May, 07:59
Heartbreaking

29 May, 08:57
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
Yeh ... things have got to change - hopefully there are enough of us awake

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
29 May, 07:55
So sad.

29 May, 07:58
In response Susie Que to her Publication
Totally

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
29 May, 07:51
As A Old Retired Paratrooper I Will Say This. I Have Had Brothers Die In My Arms More Than Once, Its Something You Never Forget. My Heart Goes Out To All The Folks Who Have Lost A Loved One Fighting These Endless Bullshit Wars.

29 May, 07:58
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Hopefully they are over my friend !