Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
28 May, 01:44
The cat is out of the bag.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
28 May, 07:20
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Makes me think of the funniest comment I ever read. If the earth was flat, cats would have already pushed everything off it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
Thank you! I made that observation a while back; and since we are all still here, obviously, the earth is round!
05:12 PM - May 29, 2021
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 May, 08:45
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
This is Peg.

Silver Cat @silvercat
30 May, 05:26
Peg is wonderful! Thank you!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
29 May, 08:31
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
We have lots of cats from the shelter and 2 strays. Your beauty is like out Peg from the shelter. We call her our model. Your comment made me laugh so hard. Of course I had to share it with my husband and daughter! I will remember you were the one who made it!

Silver Cat @silvercat
29 May, 08:34
That is a nice compliment, thank you! I love cookies, too. Shall have to tell you about some of my more hilariously failed experiments sometime!