Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
30 May, 01:04
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Interesting ⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
30 May, 11:01
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 May, 09:00
May 18, 2021 - Hammurabi
The choice to know will be yours [end].
The BIBLE is [their] playbook (PROMPTBOOK).

May 29, 2021 - “B”
We will not tell you which is which; the choice is yours.
Who gave you the playbooks?

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
30 May, 03:02
Not too many realize the gravity of this info. Truly, the literal version of the letter... kills.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
30 May, 07:13

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
30 May, 08:30
We have been told over and over that this has happened already and this is just the "movie" playing out. The head of the snake was cut off in the beginning. Shit rolls down hill. The $$$ is gine. They are POWERLESS. Keep your heads up Warriors. The shift in the energy is almost tangible. GOD WON!!!

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
30 May, 01:36
Someone shared a photo of a Trumps Christmas mantel with 2 stockings on it, 1 with a B on the left and a Q on the right side. I think it was a Trump hotel, not 100% sure tho. Might be related

Mnp Sna @ms2021
29 May, 11:21
Last Q Post- Dec 08, 2020
Today's B Post- May 29, 2021
Difference in days= 172 = 17 + 2 = Q + B

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
29 May, 11:10
I THINK B = BARRON TRUMP FRENS🐸
WE FOUND A CLUE!!!
INGERSOLL LOCKWOOD

29 May, 11:01
Just some interesting (anecdotal) observations...

Fact Vs. Fiction?

Who gave you the Playbooks?
Who helps you answer Questions?

God gave us the Playbooks because the Cabal uses the Bible as a Playbook (fact, the Bible IS [their] Playbook... think Revelations - BC). Also B = Bible?

Q & the Bible helps us answer Questions (so do many others).

Proof to begin on 11.3.
Post 111 = Three One’s = 1 1 1 = 11.3?

B = b (b mirrors q) B + Q?

Obvs Q would just post as Q but someone posted for some reason...

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
29 May, 08:20
Only [B] in drops! 🤔

5.27.2020 > 5.29.2021 = 367 Days

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
29 May, 08:23
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
[B] = [Board]? 🤔

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

29 May, 07:04
In response A.. E.. to her Publication
I JUST saw that! These are V interesting times!!!

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
29 May, 11:49
In response A.. E.. to her Publication
lower case b mirrored is d

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 May, 05:31
here is a screen shot of the archieves i sent you!! check it out...let see what happens...

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 May, 05:12
this is in to add to the other message i sent you in this thread...this is an archieve of "B" it was on twitter.

https://archive.fo/P7Y8l

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
29 May, 04:54
I also found this.

https://8kun.top/projectdc...

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 May, 04:48
TRUST the TRIP CODE

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
29 May, 04:35
can someone explain, im confused?

Lysanne anon @lysanne
30 May, 11:25
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
curious 8kun post is all... by a poster named B... not a Q post. Not using Q’s tripcode as verified by Jim Watkins board creater/operator and fatherr of Code Monkey Z.....Patriots.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
29 May, 04:34
What if.. B is Barron?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
29 May, 04:33
I remember seeing the letter "B" around before...it was a long while ago...sadly...i cant get to my older docs i have saved on my computer needs repaired..but I can tell you there was a "B" running around I would say maybe 3 1/2 years ago..but dont hold me to that time frame that is just off the top of my head.

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
29 May, 04:30
I do not know what to think.

When I did a search of B the source a lot of links came up.
https://thegoldwater.com/