Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
26 May, 09:41
💙💙💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
29 May, 01:10
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Maybe the only human being I have trusted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by prOjectWhiteLIght in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
29 May, 01:46
In response white light to his Publication
That picture is from the article called 'the protocols of the illuminated Suns of the Golden Dawn'.
It was published 3 years ago and it outlined the basic philosophy and elements of what we know now as the Q plan (that's my assessment, anyway).
Fascinating read, if you haven't read it yet. It describes how the Alliance uses the left's cognitive dissonance about Trump against them.
They purposely let them always think that they almost had Trump gone, while at the same time they were doing what had to be done behind the scenes.
The libs still think it's a joke, as we can see all signs that it is in fact true.
Going to be getting interesting!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
29 May, 02:08
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
So happy you told me this! TQ 🙏 haven't read it yet but it sounds AMAZING!! The Way this is ALL working out - The Alliance reminds me so much of Martial Arts 🥋 using the momentum of the opponent against them! it's so beautiful and poetic exerting the minimum amount of effort for the maximum effect 👊 💥