Melekatoshee Oleak @MelekatosheeOleak
28 May, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
28 May, 11:41
In response Melekatoshee Oleak to her Publication
At risk of sounding like a creepy stalker. Thank you! I have read every single one of your posts! Really wanted to private message you, but its blocked. In this public setting Ill just say thank you. I have been praying for answers about direction and focus on a very personal; level. I found enough information in your very well written posts that My own research has some much needed direction. I have been on the awakening path over 20 years life has gotten in the way for half of those years, now with the global frequency shifts more intensive focus is not only possible but REQUIRED. BIG difference from 20 years ago. Anyway, just thank you I am 54 years young and your posts hit me at my core exactly as they were meant to. I have a desire and drive to learn that I feared I had lost. I can not Thank You enough. God Bless and Namaste!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 May, 02:33
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Wowwww thus really touches me deeply . I even grt a download reading this . You are a beautiful soul and a very bright light . Dont ever stop shining thst light . You are most welcome dear ❤️ 🙏 ❤️

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
28 May, 03:20
I was led to your Anon feed and normally one or two posts would speak to me. but I LITERALLY read every post, followed every linked bookmarked most of them and watched the videos. Every single one spoke to me. I had no choice but to let you know that divine intervention took place between us. It was a first for me. To that extent at least. Thank You again. P.S Id be interested in the download you got while reading my first message!🙂

Your souk was speaking to me. We cinnectrd for a mkment at a highrr level . You are a genuine person who had his struggles but are in the right path . I gkt the message you shouldn't be to hard kn yojrself and just kove yourself . That oart is stilk a struggle for you . Baby steos dear you grt there ❤️❤️❤️❤️
02:13 AM - May 29, 2021
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MelekatosheeOleak in this post can reply
29 May, 06:50
Wowww i jusy see the amount if typos 😱

Hope it wasnt to hard to understand what I was saying 🤨