WWG1WGA I Stand With Trump @GhostAnon
So all democrat politicians and their family members are all Free Masons?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
X Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion - by Altiyan Childs - YouTube

The Way The Truth & The Life......Copyright: Altijan 'Childs' JuricOriginal video link:https://youtu.be/bZ4NTdSK5ac2 Peter 3:3"In the last days scoffers will...

01:31 AM - May 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostAnon in this post can reply
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
29 May, 07:49
In response WWG1WGA I Stand With Trump to his Publication
what if they are ALL FREE MASONS?????? 🧐Critical thinking demands we consider all possibilities....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 10:09
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
Watch the video and you'll learn the Truth, then research for yourself to find the absolute Truth and you will see that the video matches your absolute Truth research. The information is all open source, the freemasons don't even try to hide it. All hidden in plain sight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
29 May, 02:51
But Democrats include the whole Kennedy family, the whole. Flynn family, and the whole Trump family right up until Trump's election campaign.

29 May, 03:08
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
JFK was a freemason

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
29 May, 02:01
This is a lot of information. It all makes alot of sense though. Everyone should watch it.

29 May, 10:17
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
With what we know today about the past, about what info Q has dropped, about what President Trump has said, about what Gen Flynn has said. With the way, the democrats act towards those who aren't freemasons, not just the democrats, but the elites too, and not just the elites but with every freemason around the world. They want to strip away our freedoms, take away our guns while they themselves are able to have and use guns. They want to remove God and Jesus Christ from existence. Yes, the video might be long but you don't have to watch it all in one day. Save the video, bookmark it, and watch it until the end. All the information in this video is also open source meaning that you, yourselves can research this info online and find it too.

29 May, 01:47
It seems I remember Q drops mentioning the Free Masons. Now, why is it that Free Mason shows up at mass shootings? Why are freemason symbolism used by Hollywood actors? Musicians? Political leaders? Former Presidents? World elites? Most importantly why is the freemasons symbolism on our $1.00 dollar bill?
#Q

29 May, 10:50
Why do the freemasons need symbolism? How do you communicate a message without saying a word?
#Q #FreemansWorshipTheDevil #HiddenInPlainSight #wakeUp #AreYouAwakeYet #QANON
Let's recap" Symbolism will be their downfall "