Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
28 May, 12:44
From Ghost Ezra:
https://t.me/s/GhostEzra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 May, 01:33
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Im down with the majority of the "jews" vs Israelites, cannanites etc. and question my own lineage without bias, as I have organically embraced Christ as Lord and Savior. I am also in alignment with much of the Ghosts insights and information.

The coin is depicting the Torah scroll not twin towers. zoom in on it and there's even some "letters" in-between the scroll spools. 1968 Israel remained in active combat so the coin is showing Gods protection over the IDF.

What's the fix at this point? two states, one fallafel! delicious peace 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barry Smith @Curveblaster12
Yes, definitely a Torah, not the Twin Towers. Perhaps the question is the arrangement of the items. Certainly it could gave been depicted w/o plane flying toward 2 vertical columns. As we know the planes into the T towers was pre revealed multiple times. As stated by another, "How many times until it is no longer a coincidence?"
02:14 PM - May 28, 2021
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Curveblaster12 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Barry Smith, click on at the bottom under it