Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 May, 12:56
Patriots:

One of the wars you can actively take part in currently is on Google Maps reviews for businesses that require masks or vaccine proof.

You know what to do!

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
27 May, 07:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My doctor told me today I could not be his patient unless I wear a mask. Even though their website says not to wear a mask if you have trouble breathing. Then he said it is the policy of the hospital not our governor in Michigan. (his office is not in the hospital) And he said you still have to wear a mask even if you are vaccinated. He has been my doctor for 8 years & he is from Ukraine. & he will not refill my medicine even though he had approved it on 5/21/2021. I really don't think I need a doctor that does not care for his patient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Verity21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it