Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots:

One of the wars you can actively take part in currently is on Google Maps reviews for businesses that require masks or vaccine proof.

You know what to do!

🕶
12:56 PM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
31 May, 05:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Salt + Light @SaltandLight
29 May, 12:28
Costco’s around me have silently stopped. I truly believe it’s because of the negative mask reviews and reputation they have now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
29 May, 05:50
I also saw someone posted a tik tok on here yesterday where you hop on apps in the app store and give them 1 Star. (ie facebook). I did it & noticed others are, too!

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
28 May, 10:13
= = = > < >

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
28 May, 02:55
State of ohio is giving 5- one million dollar prizes away plus free college tuition to people who get the jab and krogers also giving away million dollar prizes and free groceries. The cincinnati reds also are having special giveaways. Cvs free vacations and cruises. People are flocking to be jabed. People who already got it are not happy because they only got donuts. oops😂😂😂😂🤣 This is shameful

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
28 May, 10:53
Doq are you still on Twitter?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
27 May, 11:28
lol, freudian?

connie wright @cowri
27 May, 07:05
My doctor told me today I could not be his patient unless I wear a mask. Even though their website says not to wear a mask if you have trouble breathing. Then he said it is the policy of the hospital not our governor in Michigan. (his office is not in the hospital) And he said you still have to wear a mask even if you are vaccinated. He has been my doctor for 8 years & he is from Ukraine. & he will not refill my medicine even though he had approved it on 5/21/2021. I really don't think I need a doctor that does not care for his patient.

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
27 May, 11:36
In response connie wright to her Publication
I would find another doctor.

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
28 May, 11:05
In response connie wright to her Publication
He clearly doesn’t need your business. Move on.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 06:47
And it's about damn time we figured out we had that power! We the people decide who stays in business.
The silent majority is way the fook bigger than the cancel culture mini mob!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 May, 02:14
Been tagging Governor on big events... especially Texas & Florida.
Especially involving young athletes.

Helz Anon @Helzz
27 May, 01:41
I did this for a London Company!! 😊

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
27 May, 01:15
“Was this ever about the health and well-being of people?”

Fear Not @fearnot
27 May, 01:03
Why didn't I think of that?!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
27 May, 01:03
the algorithms censor, business should be forced to state their discrimination policies, like mask and vaccine

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
27 May, 12:58
Boycott...you're welcome...LOL