SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
27 May, 12:53
Who told you John Kennedy was still alive? Did you believe them at the time or think they were out of their minds? After a friend red-pilled me over three years ago and told me about Q and the Plan, I wept whenever I watched Joe M.'s "Plan to Save the World." By the time she told me about John still being alive, it all made sense. I still have friends and relatives who think I've lost it. But one day, I do believe he'll be back. If it's easy to believe that the CIA has all sorts of disguises they use around the world and that some people use disguises when they go into witness protection, why would it be so farfetched to believe John and his wife and sister-in-law are still with us? Asking those questions sent me on a journey. And I'm so glad we're all here to keep investigating and wondering. I think I've found my tribe, and I thank you for being here.🙏❤️ Please share your story of how you started to believe he's still alive on this side of life!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
I watched a video that explained how SS knew there was a bomb on the plane & switched it for a remote one, with a pilot with parachute on the plane with tape recording of John's voice that was played before exiting the plane via parachute.
I felt he was alive prior to this but couldn't work how they could have survived the plane crash so after hearing this I was fully on board that he faked his death.
Probably the only way to stay alive and safe with the DS have a death warrant on you.
Excited for his return!
04:31 PM - May 27, 2021
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MichelleCarter in this post can reply
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
28 May, 01:22
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396