SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Who told you John Kennedy was still alive? Did you believe them at the time or think they were out of their minds? After a friend red-pilled me over three years ago and told me about Q and the Plan, I wept whenever I watched Joe M.'s "Plan to Save the World." By the time she told me about John still being alive, it all made sense. I still have friends and relatives who think I've lost it. But one day, I do believe he'll be back. If it's easy to believe that the CIA has all sorts of disguises they use around the world and that some people use disguises when they go into witness protection, why would it be so farfetched to believe John and his wife and sister-in-law are still with us? Asking those questions sent me on a journey. And I'm so glad we're all here to keep investigating and wondering. I think I've found my tribe, and I thank you for being here.🙏❤️ Please share your story of how you started to believe he's still alive on this side of life!
12:53 AM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
03 June, 06:30
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I remember very early on in my awakening process watching the fall of the cabal and when it got to that part of the movie regarding JFK jr. and even other parts that I hadn't yet dug into, I honestly I thought it sounded a little out there and hard to believe. I was skeptical of quite a few things that people tried to sound the alarm on like 9/11 etc... until I looked into them myself using my own intuition and discernment. Then, came the humble pie as I realized that a lot of what I once thought wasn't true. And a lot of things just didn't add up to the narrative we were given and told to believe. I went through a period of months where I couldnt sleep and just dug into information. Once I looked closer I started to believe it and feel in my heart that he is with us. And not because someone else told me, but because my intinct and own research led me to draw my own conclusions. I hope and pray he is alive and with all of the signs I've witnessed, it's hard to doubt it at this point.❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Carter @MichelleCarter
27 May, 04:31
I watched a video that explained how SS knew there was a bomb on the plane & switched it for a remote one, with a pilot with parachute on the plane with tape recording of John's voice that was played before exiting the plane via parachute.
I felt he was alive prior to this but couldn't work how they could have survived the plane crash so after hearing this I was fully on board that he faked his death.
Probably the only way to stay alive and safe with the DS have a death warrant on you.
Excited for his return!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 May, 01:22
In response Michelle Carter to her Publication
🙏❤️

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
27 May, 06:22
everything JFK has hit me between the eyes since I was 17 in 1963. Follower of news and politics from that day. The plane crash in 1999 was close to where I lived and at that time some questions. It will be amazing and long hoped for when this happens, if I am still around! Hope is what keeps us going forward 🙏

28 May, 01:23
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
🙏❤️

Teresa Schuster @Teresa457943
27 May, 04:27
"You won't believe whose talking to you"

28 May, 01:23
In response Teresa Schuster to her Publication
🙏❤️

Aussie Patriot @LightField
27 May, 02:05
I watched (some) of Janet O. fall of the cabal in early 2020, & thats when I found out JFK JR was likely still alive....... What a magical day it will be for Humanity if / when he reveals himself publicly. 🙏❤️🌏

27 May, 02:09
In response Aussie Patriot to her Publication
Yes!!🙏🙂👍❤️