05 March, 04:30
^^^^^^^ attention ^^^^^^^
^^^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^^^
^^ ATTENTION ATTENTION ^^

******( BOYz .. & .. GIRLz )******

TIME TO WAKE
[ the Fk UP ]

YOU MUST INVESTIGATE THIS
..............................&.............................
^^^ POPCORN ^^^
OR SHOULD I SAY
ROUNDUP CORN...
YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO GET THE POPCORN FOR THE MOVIE

HOPE YOU CHOSE THE ORGANIC BRAND, BECAUSE THIS is A LONG &
DRAWN OUT MOVIE , & it AIN'T OVER YET ?????

IN the other drops here, LQQK @ WHAT ELSE THEY HAVE TAMPERED WITH { it's UNFUCKINBELIEVABLE ] ( CHECK OUT 9 OTHER IMAGES )
U MIGHT NEED A DIAPER

ALL PROCESSED FOOD HAS LIEs IN IT..... ( in North America )

pass it on / RP / re post please

ps
An Anons job is to pass on the TRUTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
05 March, 05:31
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Yes, drop the GMO popcorn. It's frankenfood at it's finest. I am looking into this coininkydink- Why such a close match to this Sadist Pedophiles logo? Doq asked us to look into the 11,000 Virgins of the VI and bransons blood drop logo. What virgins are being sacrificed here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
Gene Cosensei (Gene Decode) Decoder with Cirsten Weldon, speak to Charlie Ward

Richard Branson information.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
04:25 PM - May 27, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 May, 07:18
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
That is interesting. 17 islands, is Q meant to taunt the DS with their own symbols or tell us who it really is behind the drops? This is why I personally always just have been after the truth and ride with God and Christ. I am greatful for all who respect rights to life and freedom to live in peace. I don't worship any human or trust any human, just sayin........... I trust God and give thanks and praise to God for delivering us from evil.