JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 May, 12:56
I have amplified both CJ Truth and Ghost Ezra who enjoy 136K and 334K respectively, both red-pilling machines. That said, I read CJ’s case re. anti-semitic posts and I do not see a very compelling case. Remember truth seeker, divide and conquer. Consider the potential multiple meanings of “Saving Israel for last”. Eyes on the prize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
both great patriots. i had a strong connection with CJ on twitr but sometimes his heart and ego got the best of him. but def a solid dude. and a true patriot
01:04 PM - May 27, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 May, 03:36
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I’ve simply taken note and am reserving judgement

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 12:27
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana has no dog in it I repost some of both, but old Nana's memory does fail sometime.
Was CJ Truth one of the ppl that had a lot of ppl after him not long before we all got the boot saying who his true identity was and that he turned out to be not so upfront and honest or was that a similar name? Nana could surely have the wrong name. Been in way too many rabbit holes last two yrs.