JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I have amplified both CJ Truth and Ghost Ezra who enjoy 136K and 334K respectively, both red-pilling machines. That said, I read CJ’s case re. anti-semitic posts and I do not see a very compelling case. Remember truth seeker, divide and conquer. Consider the potential multiple meanings of “Saving Israel for last”. Eyes on the prize.
12:56 PM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
18 June, 06:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wanting criminals to stand trial for their crimes is not antisemitism, But it always seem to come back to that with a certain group of people. No coincidences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
18 June, 06:31
Saving Israel for last let's us know how far along the battle against evil we are and lots of habbenings going on there right now 🤠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 May, 07:37
" We are saving Israel for last. "
That phrase was
such very Art Qf war❣️
☺️🙏✨
God Bless Q❣️

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 May, 01:11
this is a shofar (Rabbi blows at certain holidays) , siddur (prayer book) , shabbat candles, wine goblet ........these items are not secret or cryptic.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
27 May, 01:04
both great patriots. i had a strong connection with CJ on twitr but sometimes his heart and ego got the best of him. but def a solid dude. and a true patriot

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 May, 03:36
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I’ve simply taken note and am reserving judgement