Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Jim Jones @Jrjones4169
28 May, 12:23
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
What easier way to kill off our military and we are letting this BULLSHIT HAPPEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
27 May, 03:00
We can only hope this shot was not the real one.. im concerned as well. My cousin is in the Navy over seas right now. CVN-76 ⚓ Hes supposed to come home in September, but will have to wait an see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 May, 02:51
Praying Praying Praying! Lord come! We need you! All this evil needs to stop!

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 May, 01:06
Don't get broken. Here in Central Europe, it's also already terrible, I only know one person who refused the vaccine. The others are vaccinated and they behave completely differently than I knew them. Vaccination or testing is all about everything here - shopping, work, fun.
I decided not to let them win for me - I'd rather starve to death than testing or a vaccine. I'm ready for everything, just not to submit to those dogs beasts which think will not be never punished.