The Mac @TheMac
27 May, 07:23
An ideal Fermi gas is a state of matter which is an ensemble of many non-interacting fermions. Fermions are particles that obey Fermi–Dirac statistics, like electrons, protons, and neutrons, and, in general, particles with half-integer spin. These statistics determine the energy distribution of fermions in a Fermi gas in thermal equilibrium, and is characterized by their number density, temperature, and the set of available energy states. The model is named after the Italian physicist Enrico Fermi.

This physical model can be accurately applied to many systems with many fermions. Some key examples are the behaviour of charge carriers in a metal, nucleons in an atomic nucleus, neutrons in a neutron star, and electrons in a white dwarf.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
27 May, 11:45
In response The Mac to his Publication
I would like to ask you, if you want to tell me? in the corona of the sun eclipses are created by the hydrogen of the sun which is approved by the high temperature and they become plasma?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
27 May, 12:18
In response katerina_kat QZ Ventouri to his Publication
NASA: Physically, the chromosphere begins near the surface of the photosphere with a temperature near 4700 Celsius and a density of 1017 particles/cm3 (2x10-4 kg/m3), and at its highest level reaches a temperature near 25,000 Celsius and a lower density of 1010 particles/cm3 (2x10-11 kg/m3). But rather than being just a homogenous shell of plasma, it resembles the troposphere of our own planet Earth with complex storms and other phenomena roiling its volume from minute to minute.

The Mac @TheMac
The reason for this is that the magnetic fields formed at or below the surface of the photosphere are not confined to the solar surface, but extend through-out the chromosphere. Magnetic arcs, prominences and other carpets of magnetic activity repeatedly form and dissolve, releasing energy and stirring up the chromospheric plasma. Solar physicists call the chromosphere and the narrow region above it the solar ‘interface region’. It is a complex zone of plasma and magnetic field, which transmits matter and energy between the photosphere and the corona.
12:18 PM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
27 May, 08:16
I do not know how to explain to you what is happening to me ... Since last year we have been moving like a spiritual energy creature ... I have moved like an invisible body to another chronogram, in the timeless universe, astrologically, I have moved on earth on the mountains in the sea, I have enter buildings invisible, I have done missions in tunnels, I have turned off explosions, I have helped children who were for organ trafficking, all this last year..And many other missions.What impressed me and I want to ask you how I managed to paint crochet on green plains with my creature energy; Am I a solar plasma explosion (Drop)?
Thanks 💖

The Mac @TheMac
27 May, 12:19
"magnetic activity repeatedly form and dissolve, releasing energy and stirring up the chromospheric plasma."

The Mac @TheMac
27 May, 12:20
"with a temperature near 4700 Celsius"