Only people mentioned by Kathy1 in this post can reply
Goldie Weltha Barrett @LightHealer
29 May, 11:11
In response Kathy Marx to her Publication
☺️Linda's the best!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
27 May, 02:36
I didn't know "White Hats" had anything to do with freemasonry (evil cult) terminology. I thought they were our good guys in this war against the cabal. Here's the link: https://freemasonscommunit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 May, 12:43
Also, senator Robert F Kennedy's assasination in Los Angeles in 1968 was also on the 33rd parallel. 🔫

Doug from Canada @DougT
27 May, 12:13
You need to include the video.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
27 May, 05:12
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
for some reason I dont seem to be able to post videos on this platform. Thanks for posting it!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 May, 11:58
33rd degree is also considered by these evil idiots, like top of the crap heap. I.e. pretty much completely devil filled at that point. They are checked out and hell is driving the bus.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 May, 11:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Masonic.