Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jimmy McKraken @JimmyHawke
28 May, 03:42
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Sacrificed by Barbara and then replaced with a clone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
28 May, 05:45
In response Jimmy McKraken to his Publication
The Moment Crowley gained complete control

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
28 May, 03:12
where i am from, we call that a good start.....

anyway, a friend of mine from high school married into the bush family and i was so annoyed by it. she thought she was so awesome and always belittled my connections to the trumps.

well fuck her. so glad the bushes are going down and justice will finally prevail after a hundred years.

i can't wait to give EVERY cent i have to POTUS to see him stand up there again in march 2024. you cant put a price on EQUAL JUSTICE BEFORE THE LAW.

PAIN.

WE WILL NOT YIELD

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
28 May, 02:26
That is crazy. I have never seen this footage before either.👀

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
27 May, 09:04
crazy

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 May, 07:39
Another prime example of "they are not like us". Evil. Pure evil. And they just cloned it.