Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I don't know about anyone else, but without twitter, I've been going through timestamp and delta withdrawals.
09:36 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
29 January, 05:54
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
lol- i been tweekin from my twatter withdrawals- glad to be here with friends

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Loop @Siren717
27 January, 02:27
you can creep on Twitter without an account. I have many tabs open to keep an eye on certain accounts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Data Gramma @Vic
26 January, 10:49
Why?? This and Gab are every bit as good as Twitter and no censorship.

BluStorm Baby @BluSormBaby
26 January, 10:48
thankfully ive bern able to get information ftom telegram because i have severe FOMO 😂😂😂

Shelia Hamilton @TexasGal10
26 January, 10:25
I am aware that twitter was just a way to communicate with others with the same values and views! But what I miss is, I felt like everyone was a real family! It was alive! I could imagine people's voices and what they actually looked like! I missed them if I did not see their post that day! And I would even go out of my way to check on them! But I got booted off along with many others without voicing any opinions but being apart of a fabulous family!

BluStorm Baby @BluSormBaby
26 January, 10:52
In response Shelia Hamilton to his Publication
You're absolutely right. i feel like ive lost my famiky too 🥲 I miss everyone but after the 5th account it was too much work and they started taking out accounts because of who uou followed even if you didnt post. some accounts gor tajen out within minutes. just got too hard. i do miss the gramnar correctiins though 😂😂😂

Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
27 January, 01:59
In response Shelia Hamilton to his Publication
I feel the same way. I miss Dark Judge, 03 and John Here toHelp.
I feel John may be the whistle blower Lin has spoken to. Anyone found any if these anons?

Just Becky @Becky3560
26 January, 10:19
problem with twitter now is that there arent many good q accounts left.

i stick around for the Mr. Pool drops 🤷🏼‍♀️

American Patriot @KevAnon
27 January, 03:17
In response Just Becky to her Publication
does he drop here?

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
26 January, 10:18
LMAO!
Scavino and Pompeo are gonna thow some doozies at you.
Wait for it.😉

Susan White @DharmaDog
26 January, 10:05
Getting booted from Twitter was a blessing. way better here.

Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
26 January, 10:14
In response Susan White to her Publication
I agree. Pissed me off at first.
Then the second time.
Then the realization came....what the hell am I doing on a platform that doesn't support free speech anyway?
Buh bye Jack.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 January, 09:56
After I was suspended on Twitter I still kept up with several anon accounts, but when the great purge happened I didn't have much of a reason to bother
I'm on Gab & so far I like it here too :)

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
26 January, 09:45
I fondly refer to Twitter as Quit-her.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
26 January, 09:44
I still have an account. I can screenshot & deliver it to you here to work your magic??
Or is that me enabling 😂

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 January, 09:49
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Thanks, but the main problem is that Trump and Co. are not active twitter. I'm sure things will resolve themselves in time🤠

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 January, 09:42
we'll be back soon, I think :)

.gov

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
26 January, 09:42
yes me too.. and my frens there but i cant keep making profile after profile they kill me as fast as i get there

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
26 January, 09:40
Yes for sure!!! Ughhh

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 09:39
I'm a week into withdrawals! it will get better!

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
26 January, 09:38
I was fine until just NOW. 😫

Only followers of this user (ryaneaslon) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
YES

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
26 January, 09:37
😞Same