Joanne Sherman @JoanneSherman
COPIED AND PASTED

If you want to travel (FLY) and it does not matter if you are Vcc3d or not you need to read this.

A lesson in Irony and Blind Justice. Who says that God is not in control of all of this.

The Airline Industries teemed and helped to promote Vcc1n3 passport with the slogan "No Jab, No Fly" (Word changed to beat censorship).

And it worked all these people did as they were told and went running out to get the little prick so they could fly and go on holidays.

All the airlines are having meetings at the moment about the jab.

It has been known for so many years that anyone of any age who has a clotting risk and similar disorders can only fly under strict supervision it is recommended they do not fly unless it is an emergency and preferably a life threatening emergency.

When you fly you are at greater risk of complications, stroke and death if you are susceptible.
3 pictures not enough room to paste all
https://t.me/TrumpSA2022/7...
10:26 PM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by JoanneSherman in this post can reply
Dwight Knapp @kad784
26 May, 11:10
In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication
Boomerang - Vengence is Mine; I will repay Dueteronomy 32:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
26 May, 11:05
In response Joanne Sherman to her Publication
🤷‍♀️Quite a fine mess they've gotten themselves into.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396