Joe Olvey @jolvey99
Being awake is so ridiculous now. I literally am just waiting for some shit to hit the fan. I've seen enough, I'm convinced it is 100% corrupt and the whole thing needs to be brought down. Don't even use the words DOJ and investigating in the same sentence or I will flip my shit. Just waiting on EBS and XRP and Silver to moon and reading my Bible. The movie is too weird at this point.
08:04 PM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by jolvey99 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 May, 08:02
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
28 May, 07:58
Why no EBS....I have been waiting with baited breath.....?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
27 May, 02:08
The EBS isn't happening, my friend. Sorry.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
27 May, 01:25

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
27 May, 01:23
Yep!

Robin Oxman @Robino
28 May, 08:01
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Why no EBS???? Are we in store for a race war in the streets???? Throw me a bone....