Only people mentioned by BandOfBrothersQ in this post can reply
Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
27 January, 09:52
In response Qanon Plus to his Publication
That video is awesome. Thanks. Havent had anyone that classy since Jackie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wonder Woman @WonderWoman
27 January, 09:24
Our Fotus is a classy lady! The BEST FLOTUS we will ever have!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Wisner @Binky
27 January, 09:07
🥰BEAUTIFULLY PERFECT!! 🙏for our #FLOTUS

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
27 January, 04:36
Beautiful. Melania is still my #FLOTUS . Trump is still my President. Love them. GOD bless them.

xHarley Girlx @xHarleyGirlx
27 January, 04:12
💞🇺🇲😎

Johanna ... @Johanna6812
27 January, 01:58
❤️Beautiful

Tiffany Blue @Lucid_Dreamer
27 January, 01:53
Truly stunning! There will never be another FLOTUS like her! Thank you for sharing this!

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
27 January, 01:02
Fantastic and flawless...she was always spot on no matter what she was doing. What an amazing human.

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
27 January, 01:02
Fantastic and flawless...she was always spot on no matter what she was doing. What an amazing human.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
27 January, 12:51
Beats the hell out of the last skank. I have seen this video many times and still smile with pride even though I'm from 🇨🇦. Our Sophie is a snake and her ex-husband the donkey's ass. Your press as well as ours trash her needlessly and with tenancity. Regal, beautiful and angelic. Long live Melania.

Truth Warrior @TruthwarriorW
27 January, 12:44
Melania was treated horribly. May payback be a bitch to all offenders.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
27 January, 12:42
beautiful full of class

Super Quest @SuperQuest
27 January, 12:40
❤️OMG I love this!!! I just busted out singing Tom Jones at the top of my lungs!! Great Video!!!

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
27 January, 12:33
Beautiful...!

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
27 January, 12:21
OMG I so love her. The most beautiful First Lady in All times. Ppl so underestimate her. Sad.. Atleast she didn't try to change school lunches (Like Big Mike). lol

Miss Step @Bestgrandma
27 January, 12:15
very fitting! well done!

Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
27 January, 12:04
this is the content I am here for. thank you!

Barbara Hathaway @BarbaraH
26 January, 10:30
💐That was AWESOME!! Melania brought grace and beauty to America. Bless her always.

Sheryl Johnson @Casurf2020
26 January, 10:12
Classic!! Best First Lady Ever!! so pretty & smart.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
27 January, 12:45
In response Sheryl Johnson to her Publication
👏👏👏 To the person who put this together. Major Kudos!!! A beautiful encapsulation of our FLOTUS.

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
26 January, 09:55
Great President and First Lady