Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
26 May, 03:58
👀🤷‍♂️
Juan O Savin: "...this is going to get a lot more dire, a lot tougher. You think that people think it's tough? It's going to test the faith of the truest of true believers. Some of these next moves that are going to occur in the months ahead are going to be really hard to handle. But they have to be done. This is a near death experience for America and it's going to get more dire. Unless it's so painful for people to never want to go through this kind of drama again, it's going to have to be pretty tough. There's a gut punch that people aren't going to be able to see is part of the plan... It's going to be very hard. People will not see it coming. It will be hard to grasp to see how these next steps could fit in and how we can come back from it."

David Nino Rodriguez: "I know they are pressing criminal charges against him(Trump), could you say, maybe, if it is Juan?"

Juan O Savin: "You know, enjoy the show."

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA First @usafirst4
Worse? Worse? How long will this scare event last? I’m not sure I can take it. Enough already.
04:39 PM - May 26, 2021
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by usafirst4 in this post can reply
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
26 May, 07:30
In response USA First to her Publication
I'm in Texas where we have no mask mandate and businesses are open, yet the number of people wearing masks really surprises me. But Operation Mockingbird i.e. the MSM have proven themselves quite effective with their fear propaganda and information suppression. Lot's of people are still asleep. I see a holy God getting ready to take America to the woodshed and we aren't going to like it. But we as a nation need our asses skinned. Better than total destruction. Hold the line Patriot. As I told family members of patients on ventilators in ICU, "You may think that you are a patient person, but this experience that you're going through will show how we are not as patient as we thought, and cause us to ask for the "gift" of patience. It's a divine fruit and doesn't originate with man."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 May, 04:46
In response USA First to her Publication
The ending is not for everyone.
Some may not survive the movie.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
26 May, 05:31
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
grateful for the foreknowledge 🙏 so we can prepare ourselves 👊