Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
👀🤷‍♂️
Juan O Savin: "...this is going to get a lot more dire, a lot tougher. You think that people think it's tough? It's going to test the faith of the truest of true believers. Some of these next moves that are going to occur in the months ahead are going to be really hard to handle. But they have to be done. This is a near death experience for America and it's going to get more dire. Unless it's so painful for people to never want to go through this kind of drama again, it's going to have to be pretty tough. There's a gut punch that people aren't going to be able to see is part of the plan... It's going to be very hard. People will not see it coming. It will be hard to grasp to see how these next steps could fit in and how we can come back from it."

David Nino Rodriguez: "I know they are pressing criminal charges against him(Trump), could you say, maybe, if it is Juan?"

Juan O Savin: "You know, enjoy the show."

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
03:58 PM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bondservantmark in this post can reply
Tina Griffith @mileymasters
26 May, 09:39
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
Ok so i have questions. Is America the only one poised to feel this "dire" situation? What's the rest of the world doing while we're _____? How long are we going to go thru this dire trying time? A month? A year? I think many can put up with a lot as long as we know it's coming to an end. Take THIS for example. We've been strung along with Q for years now. Put up with a lot, lost friends and are now seeing friends and family die because they won't listen. Am i going to be here to see the outcome in my lifetime?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 09:58
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
We are all seeing things accelerate very quickly with corruption exposure across the board. Which is a good thing and means we're heading in the right direction. But as you said, family and friends are distancing themselves. Why can't they see? We love those around us and our heart bleeds that we can't just pour in the knowledge of what's going on around us. That's when you know God is working in you. God gave you sight, and you want others to have it as well. But it also teaches us that God alone is the sight giver. Not our human wisdom. Patience is a fruit from The Vine, we're only branches. I'm thanking God for giving me sight, and showing me my impatience as this global satanic cabal is dismantled. It's so much bigger than we know. There are other countries that have it much worse than we do as they try to implement The Great Reset. May God grant you peace and patience to endure the coming days regardless of whether anything happens to our President or not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Martin @Meme17
26 May, 09:27
Oh this is so nerve racking 😢. I love President Trump and I live in Canada, but someone posted on telegram that 2 q posts came out back to back and both said that Trump was well insulated. Maybe it will be his double that they show are either being arrested or assissinated. It was savagedog25 on telegram.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
26 May, 09:32
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
I did get rid of telegram. I found it to be toxic. Alot of trolls on there.

26 May, 10:24
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
"What makes a good movie?" And we have front row seats. No fast forward button to push though. Can't skip any parts. That's the painful part. But the pain we feel is for the heart's of men, agape. The pain that the deep state is feeling is of coming judgment.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
26 May, 09:21
Only at the precipice do we evolve

26 May, 09:42
In response Kel Que to her Publication
40,000 ft. view. When one looks at the bigger picture, the story doesn't seem so far fetched and thus my need to post it. Heartbreaking if true, but may be necessary to wake up many blind Trump supporters. We all hope that never happens, but are we reacting with emotion or logic? I know in my heart that we haven't reached the precipice, though I wish it was here. All we have to do is look around us. I know that not everyone wearing masks in no mask mandate states is a Bidan voter. But still very much sheeple at this point. Lining up for an injection without researching anything with a smart phone in their hand. Impatience is the problem of those who have been awakened, myself included. But Trump wants as many who are now walking blind as possible to come to the knowledge of the Truth before they pull the trigger.

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
26 May, 09:15
I think POTUS is going to be back in the new White House (or whatever it'll be called) sooner than we think.

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
26 May, 09:12
"Who Is Juan O Savin?" https://themarshallreport....

... ... @Luciferlost
26 May, 08:12
Is this an ultimate betrayal? Critical thinking cannot discount how this takes DJT away from the spotlight as things get worse. We may have been played....

26 May, 08:31
In response ... ... to his Publication
Sadly, it makes sense that a gut punch is coming. We The People are going to have to fight to get our country back. As Juan said, "It's going to test the faith of the truest of true believers." It's going to take an act of God to break people from this spell. Look at those that are blindly taking the vaccine. No questions asked. Blindness is the judgment on this world. Those who have sight have it not because they are smart, but because of divine intervention.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
26 May, 05:27
Possible assassination that appears to succeed?

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
26 May, 05:32
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
That's my thought - that would really shake up the entire world! The world Loves Trump 💙

26 May, 06:57
It kinda sounds that way doesn't it. The shot heard around the world? We'll see.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
26 May, 05:26
What was meant by the use of thi word I wonder? Getting more concerned....
mar•tyr mär′tər►
n. One who chooses to suffer death rather than renounce religious principles.
n. One who makes great sacrifices or suffers much in order to further a belief, cause, or principle.

26 May, 07:01
I had listened to the posted video not long before I saw the statement about being a martyr. That's when I realized this could be a real possibility. It would expose those who have been pretending to support our true president to the people. The world is watching.

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
26 May, 05:24
Will he be arrested, starting to look that way. Part of the plan?

26 May, 07:07
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
Maybe worse, but yes part of the plan. I remind myself that I'm watching a show and that the plan has been strategized and adjusted accordingly for a known outcome. As has been said, "the game of chess is not indefinite. There are only so many pieces and moves on the board."

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

26 May, 07:12
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Just the thought leaves a knot in my stomach. But we know that this is all military strategy and optics that have put us to sleep in the past are going to really wake up more Patriots and motivate them to get involved. We know that it will. It's already happening.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
26 May, 05:18
Ahh. Something to look forward to. I'm starting to get a glimpse of how Job must have felt.

USA First @usafirst4
26 May, 04:39
Worse? Worse? How long will this scare event last? I’m not sure I can take it. Enough already.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 May, 04:46
In response USA First to her Publication
The ending is not for everyone.
Some may not survive the movie.

26 May, 07:30
In response USA First to her Publication
I'm in Texas where we have no mask mandate and businesses are open, yet the number of people wearing masks really surprises me. But Operation Mockingbird i.e. the MSM have proven themselves quite effective with their fear propaganda and information suppression. Lot's of people are still asleep. I see a holy God getting ready to take America to the woodshed and we aren't going to like it. But we as a nation need our asses skinned. Better than total destruction. Hold the line Patriot. As I told family members of patients on ventilators in ICU, "You may think that you are a patient person, but this experience that you're going through will show how we are not as patient as we thought, and cause us to ask for the "gift" of patience. It's a divine fruit and doesn't originate with man."

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
26 May, 04:16
oh shit 😔 not Trump 😞 anyone but Trump ... so you know it's Trump 😢 they better not hurt him 😠

26 May, 04:25
In response white light to his Publication
Just the thought gave me a "gut punch". But we know we're in a bad place right now as a blind, infiltrated nation. As a ICU nurse I was always straight forward with patient's family members. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. We'll see.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
26 May, 05:28
In response white light to his Publication
Yeah I have a bad feeling it will be but like the General Flynn way so he can get everything on the table for declas. I can't remember the exact words Q used but it was like "the first arrest the world will gasp" or something.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
26 May, 04:01
Yeh... I think it's going to get real bad, like try to arrest Trump, then all the Manure will hit the fan!