JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 May, 04:17
CJ Truth vs. Ghost Ezra
Everyone here can distinguish between a Jew and a Zionist, I’m sure. 🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
CH Truth vs GhostEzra..,
Real XAnon vs Juan O’Savin/Robert Steele etc
Things are getting spicy
04:25 PM - May 26, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Everythingisfake in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 May, 03:30
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
I concur w/ that list save Juan who I, of course, can’t be certain of and have amplified because of so few other sources of positive/ big picture encouragement. Time will tell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 May, 02:05
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Juan was big surprise to me too.., we all will see here soon

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
27 May, 07:30
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
Desperation setting in. There are still so many who want the Jews to be the scapegoat for the (fake Jewish) criminals who hide behind the Holocaust at their expense.

27 May, 09:28
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
when i became aware of the khazarian mafia/fake jews(satanic).., and the 13 families(italian) it was as if all the puzzle pieces came together

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 May, 03:34
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
The most effective campaign of the elite has been to lump anyone critical of Israel as anti-semitic. You can’t even bring up the subject in SF Bay, esp. Berkeley, w/out never being invited back to dinner.