CJ Truth vs. Ghost Ezra
Everyone here can distinguish between a Jew and a Zionist, I’m sure. 🍿
04:17 PM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
02 March, 05:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
DISINFORMATION NECESSARY DISCERNMENT ITS A MOVIE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
07 June, 03:55
...i dont listen to either of them....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jaq anon @jaq
28 May, 02:39
always question everything. The truth will only be revealed to those who really, really want it

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
28 May, 02:34
Can one actually not be the other? Doubtful...(((👃)))

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
26 May, 07:58

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
26 May, 04:35
i block those who claim to be patriots but bash someone or something

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
26 May, 04:25
CH Truth vs GhostEzra..,
Real XAnon vs Juan O’Savin/Robert Steele etc
Things are getting spicy

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
27 May, 07:30
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
Desperation setting in. There are still so many who want the Jews to be the scapegoat for the (fake Jewish) criminals who hide behind the Holocaust at their expense.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 May, 03:30
In response Everything Isfake to his Publication
I concur w/ that list save Juan who I, of course, can’t be certain of and have amplified because of so few other sources of positive/ big picture encouragement. Time will tell.