Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
21 May, 09:31
Be careful who you follow.

Do I hear a mockingbird?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 May, 10:08
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
no ....they are awesome —love all these accounts. they have been there since day 1 —

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
Then why are they saying the same thing, and about ghostezra no less?
11:06 AM - May 26, 2021
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SpreadTruth in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 May, 11:53
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
because GE appeared within the past year with very LOUD WILD out there theories which may or may not be true. if you take the time to go thru his telegram u will see there is a big difference between his posts and their posts. they are more informative —he is more opinionated and his obvious dislike for Israel and Jews is quite obvious. at first i liked him BUT then i took a long hard look and yes they are correct. some of his posts make us look like hateful anti-semites.

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
26 May, 11:57
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Thank you for your response. I'll have to review his posts. I do know that calling someone "anti Semitic" is a silencing technique when you expose certain people like say, the Rothschilds. Calling out crime that actually happening is needed regardless of who the perps are. In the meantime, I regard knee-jerk derogatory labels as silencing techniques and that dog don't hunt with me.