katerina_kat QZ Ventouri @KaterinaQuark
25 May, 08:31
BELIEVE ONLY WHAT IS FEELING, Not what you see, hear, or have been told..
If you know you will be free....
#QDrop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 May, 08:34
In response katerina_kat QZ Ventouri to his Publication
Yes I think this correct! πŸ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 May, 08:42
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
YES... πŸ’ŽπŸ’–What you feel is TRUE and BRIGHT. LOVE = I feel KINDNESS = I feel FAITH = I feel HUMILITY = I feel What you see and hear is material beautiful clothes = I see, nice words = I hear

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 May, 08:46
Love the way you explained this ... makes sense ... TY ❀️

25 May, 09:07
πŸ’ŽπŸ’–β­

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 May, 09:17
This so awesome! You seem to have a lot of info on this - beautiful! πŸ˜‡πŸ™

25 May, 09:25
πŸ’«πŸ’–I do not have ... I feel information...

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
Ok ... I get it ... I feel how that works !
09:28 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by dmrome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis 1776, click on at the bottom under it