Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thank you for praying with us. From the sounds of what I have been hearing things are about to get really rough for a bit.
If America is going to have a Near Death Experience b4 we come out of this on the other side, we all need to be praying and praying. I do agree that it will be the hand of God that saves this Nation & this planet.
What ever happens do not let go of your hope, and dont give in to fear.
That is what they are after.
God will win!
He will never leave us!
Be Fearless and Pray!
Thank wainthepain01 and dennis1776 for the beautiful artwork. Godwill no doubt smile on you.

Everyone here has a part to play, make sure you show up for God!
09:23 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 09:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This past fall I again prayed and asked God for a sign that Trump would serveca second term. I was very concerned and worried that the election would be stolen. Several days later I awoke earlier than usuual and wasca bit annoyed I could not sleep a bit more. I got up and noticed the sky was bright orange. I went out on the deck and watched an eagle and a butterfly form as the clouds move to reveal them. God is good and in control of it all. Keep believing and praying patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 May, 06:26
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Wow nice sign

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 09:43
God gave me two scriptures written in chalk on a sidewalk four years ago. I had prayed and asked the Lord for a sign that Trump would win because I was terrified of a HRC presidency. I took my dog into town for a walk on a whim. I parked by a park in town. When I got there I had a sense of "don't not walk here." I thought God might be warning me of danger. So I drove to another small neighborhood park that is hardly used. When I got out of the car I saw the scriptures on the sidewalk. Here they both are.

26 May, 06:24
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
And there is your sign!
He gives us signs all the time, problem is that we get busy and miss them.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
25 May, 09:26
Praying everyday 😇🙏❤️

25 May, 09:26
In response Debra Whitney to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜